Uganda Sickle Cell Rescue Foundation (USCRF) is a registered non-profit organization working
to promote sickle cell awareness while advocating against the associated stigma and
USCRF was founded with the following objectives;
• To promote sickle cell awareness and education in Uganda communities.
• To advocate against the stigma associated with the Sickle Cell.
• To offer free sickle cell screening and testing in Uganda communities.
• To support sickle cell management and treatment in Uganda.
Uganda Sickle Cell Foundation wishes to recruit suitable personnel to fill the following positions.
- Executive Director – Follow the link to see the full Advert for this position